THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION. AVAILABLE FOR PRESALE AT 50% OFF! COURSE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR CONSUMPTION 11/1/18.
This course offers a fundamental approach in exploring physiological, emotional and practical components of the relationship between food and health. Drawing from cutting edge science, ancient practices and creative strategies to maintain health and well-being on a students budget.
- Macro, micro and other nutrients and how they fuel the body
- Developing a healthy relationship with food
- Gut health and it’s importance for well being and performance
- Blood sugar regulation and it’s effect on mood, brain functioning, hormones and weight
- Individualized lifestyle strategies for optimal health
- Bulking and slimming: why, when and how
- Meal planning strategies on a budget
- Reading labels and navigating the grocery store
On completing this course, you will know the basic principles of nutrition and optimal health and performance for an academic and active lifestyle.
(Insert Blood Sugar and Weight Management Video)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.